Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Introduction plus pics of past projects


Well, hi.

Thanks for visiting. My name is Jennifer and I'm 28 years old. I'm an unemployed Biology major and I enjoy cooking whenever I can. I don't really think anything else needs to be said. So here's some pictures of some things I've made in the past. :)
Pork Buns (Momofuku cookbook)
Pickled Grapes (Molly Wizenberg's "A Homemade Life")
Chocolate Hazelnut Thumbprint Cookies (Cooking Light)
Fleur de Sel caramels cooking on the stove
Chocolate cupcakes with Peanut Butter frosting and Chocolate Glaze (Food Network Magazine)
Garlic Dill Pickles
Margherita Pizza with Balsamic Reduction
Apple Turnovers (Bon Appetit)
Cherry Almond Tea Cakes (from Martha Stewart's Cupcakes)

Vanilla Bean Cupcakes with Vanilla Bean Cream Cheese Frosting

1 comment:

  1. I can confidently say that your chocolate peanut butter cupcakes are phenomenal. :) thanks again for making them for me. :)

    ReplyDelete